|Contact: Dave Gambacorta|
Aircraft Listing Details:
|Price: Call For Pricing|
|Total Hours: 1002|
|Total Landings: 728|
|APU Manufacturer: Honeywell RE100 (LJ)|
|APU Hours: 464|
|APU Cycles: 832|
|APU Maintenance Program: Honeywell MSP Gold|
|Engine Manufacturer: Honeywell TFE731-40BR|
|Engine Maintenance Program: Honeywell MSP Gold|
- One U.S. Owner Since New
- Transferrable Manufacturer's Warranties Thru December 2019
- Delivery Date: December 22, 2014
- Engines & APU Enrolled on MSP Gold
- ATG-5000 Broadband Wi-Fi with Talk & Text
- Bombardier Vision Flight Deck w/Garmin G5000 Avionics Suite
- Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS)
- Triple Garmin GDU-1400 14" Widescreen LED (EFIS) Display Units;
- Two (2) Primary Flight Displays (PFD's); One (1) Multi-Function Display
- Engine Indication and Crew Awareness System (EICAS)
- Single 3-Axis Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS)
- Dual Garmin GIA-63W Com/Nav
- Rockwell Collins DME 4000
- Dual GTX 3000 Mode S Transponders w/ADS-B Out
- Dual Flight Management Systems (FMS)
- Dual 24 Channel GPS WAAS Receivers
- Garmin GTS 8000 TCAS II with Change 7.1
- Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS)
- GWX 70 Enhanced Weather Radar w/Turbulence Detection
- Rockwell Collins ALT 4000 Radio Altimeter
- Single High Frequency Radio w/SELCAL
- L-3 Communications GH-3900 Electronic Standby Instrument System (ESIS)
- Dual Garmin FRS-7800 AHRS
- Dual Garmin GDC-7400 Air Data Computers
- Dual Garmin GMA-36 Audio Panels
- Garmin FDR-66 VHF Radio
- L-3 FA-2100 (120 Minute) CVR
- Artex C406 ELT
Features & Options
- Provisions for Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR)
- XM Satellite Weather
- TOLD Takeoff & Landing Performance Database
- TIA WaveJet Microwave Oven
- Heated Liquid Dispenser
- Galley Rest Seat
- Additional 110V Outlet in Cockpit
- Concorde 24v / 38 ah Main Batteries
- Life Vest Storage at All Cabin Seats
- Cabin Seat Belt Extensions
- Mode S Transponders w/ADS-B
- Single HF w/SELCAL
- RVSM Compliant / Capable
- FM Immunity / 8.33 Spacing
- MNPS / RNP-5 / RNP-10 Compliant
- Engines on Honeywell MSP Gold
- APU on Honeywell MSP Gold
- Avtrak Electronic Maintenance Tracking
- GSR-56 Garmin-Conext Iridium SATCOM w/Enhanced Software
- ATG-5000 Broadband Wi-Fi w/Talk & Text
- Lufthansa Technik "NICE" Cabin Management System
- Airshow Flight Information Cabin Display
Max Ramp Weight 21,750 lbs.
Maximum Take-Off Weight 21,500 lbs.
Maximum Landing Weight 19,200 lbs.
Maximum Zero Fuel Weight 16,000 lbs.
Basic Operating Weight 14,274 lbs.
Empty Weight 13,689 lbs.
Maximum Fuel Weight 6,062 lbs.
ExteriorOverall White Fuselage with Forward to Aft Varying Shades of Gray and Single Black Accent Stripes.
Originally painted December 2014 by Learjet, Wichita, KS.
Specifications Subject To Verification upon Inspection. Aircraft Subject To Prior Sale or
Withdrawal from Market.
Spec last edited: 05/08/19